Thursday 28 July 2011

DO I or DON'T I?

Is this a question you keep asking yourself? Are you looking for a last minute cruise deal or are you thinking about one for next year? 

With the holidays upon us every call I pick up is from a customer looking for a last minute deal. Normally this isn't a problem as I pride myself in finding great cruises which are exceptional value for money, but with the nation looking to leave the British shores it becomes evident that it pays to book and confirm your cruise early!

 If there is more than 2 people in your party, don't be disappointed if you cant get cabins together and certainly cant get more than two into a cabin!

Flights throughout August are proving to be a pain also, as availability is sparse and  they are extremely pricey.

The old tale of waiting until the last minute to book your trip may work for a land package holiday, but not as likely for cruising. Obviously a cruise ship has a limit to passengers and cabins and these are often less than a hotel or resort. If you want the cabin or your choice or you want a specific deck, position and dinning option, you need  to book early to get what you want. This sounds so simple but believe me, people get so angry and aggressive because they cant have what they want!

If you have children and want to cruise in the summer holidays, don't let them down! Book the cruise you want in the cabin you want and have something to look forward to.

With cruise fares published well into 2013, why not book your future holiday now to avoid disappointment.

Visit www.cruise.co.uk and have a look at the many offers about for 2012 and 2013. By booking early you may get on board spending money and car parking included. BUT be warned 2012 summer sailings for family cabins are beginning to sell out.

Call me to get your family holiday sorted for 2012 on:
 0800 408 6164.

1 comment:

  1. Greate post. Keep posting such kind of information
    on your blog. Im really impressed by your site.
    Hi there, You've done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I'm sure they
    will be benefited from this site.

    Look into my weblog: pumpe solarbetrieben

    ReplyDelete

Recommend me to your friends