Wednesday 20 July 2011

Have You Ever Tried Six Star Cruising?

I have recently been to visit one of the Oceania ships, The Insignia.

This luxury ship covers every little detail, from the moment you arrive at the ship you are met by the concierge team and guided on board.

Oceania have have five ships in their fleet: Marina, Riviera, Regatta, Insignia & Nautica. All of these ships are difined as having the finest cuisine at sea and I definatley agree with that!

Once on board you feel like you've just stepped into a beautiful country hotel, these cruises are not formal they are relaxed, smart and have something for everybody.

Oceania focus on the finest cuisine, they have a gourmet culinary programme created by world-renowned master chef, Jacques Pepin.  


I enjoyed caviar, lobster, sea bass and the juiciest steak which I could slice with a fork! This elegant cuisine was accompanied by exceptional service. If I had to compare the cuisine with any of the other cruises I've been on. I simply couldn’t!

The newest addition to the fleet is the Marina, this magnificent ship has all the finesse of the Insignia but in a more modern and spacious surrounding. The Marina's elegance is luxury at its best and is very affordable!

We currently have some fantastic offers on these ships starting from £1399 per person and not only are these bargain fares; we will also give you $1000 per cabin to spend onboard! Have a look at some of the itinerary’s.




In the luxury market, an Oceania cruise is incredible value for money. They offer a cruise only package at the moment but in 2012 they will be opening up an office in the UK that will deal with fly cruise packages. I can also find you a flight that matches up with these cruises and a luxury transfer to match.

Call me on 0800 408 6164 for more information on Oceania Cruises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommend me to your friends