Tuesday 21 June 2011

Last Minute Madness

Only 4 weeks to go until the summer holidays! I recently wrote about the limited available places for children on cruises but now with the holidays looming it may be difficult to get you to a ship!

Although cruise lines offer great last minute deals, flights to get to the ships are often not available or over priced at this late stage. I am receiving a large number of calls at the moment from customers hoping for that last minute deal which they find on our website www.cruise.co.uk. Not realising that all these deals are cruise only they often get disappointed that the deal doesn't include flights and when we add flights the price increases quite dramatically.

One of my guests make a valid point today about this so I thought I would share it with you. She asked me this question: 

"If these cruise ships have all these empty cabins they are offering at knock down prices, how do they expect to sell them if we cant get to them"?

With the Nation looking to get away very soon don't you think extra flights should be chartered and extra routes made available?

Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommend me to your friends