Wednesday 29 June 2011

MSC, Great Value Cruising


I work with many cruise lines and they all offer a different type of package, whether it be a fly cruise or cruise only it seems their all battling for you're business.

 As the lines get busy for the summer getaway and availability diminishes, I keep finding myself checking the MSCrange for what they have to offer. I do this because I just cant believe my eyes most time!

MSC offer a contemporary style of cruise inspired by the Italians, this obviously includes the usual attention to detail you may find with an Italian product. They are offering some fantastic fares from as little as £349 per person for an inside cabin, if you like value for money well look no further, this works out to only £43.63 per night for an 8 night cruise! Not only the cruise but great food, great service and great entertainment. You couldn't stay in the UK for that sort of price



I visited the MSC Opera on the 28 June 2011, which is the only member of their fleet to cruise from the UK, Southampton.
I went with my colleagues from the office and we were all pleasantly surprised, the ship felt modern, clean and we were greeted with smiles and a great atmosphere. We had a member of the crew give us a guided tour around the decks. Take a look at some of my pictures. I think you will agree it looks great.




Although this is an Italian based cruise line the primary language on board is English, it also has areas within the ship at selected bars where you can smoke, but I'm not sure how long this will continue with the EU laws changing by the minute!

I've often heard rumours about the food being cold, boring and generally not pleasant, I really don't know  where this comes from because we ordered everything from the menu and it was all great. I had a seafood cocktail to start followed by the soup of the day and for my main I had a pork dish which was very yummy!



Overall this ship exceeded expectations a good quality ship at very low prices, what more can you ask for!

Have a look at our website to find all the deals at: www.cruise.co.uk

Have you been on the MSC Opera? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommend me to your friends